Acitvating the ISAPI Redirect for Tomcat under IIS 7.5 (W2k8 R2) 64 Bit
1. Download the 64bit Isap_Redirect.dll from http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/
2. Copy the downloaded file to c:Program FilesApache Software FoundationTomcat 6.0binwin64 (or any other path)
3. Import the following registry file into the registry (change the path to the isapi_redirect.dll and to the tomcat folder).
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREApache Software FoundationJakarta Isapi Redirector1.0]
"log_file"="C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\logs\isapi_redirect.log"
"worker_file"="C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\conf\workers.properties.minimal"
"worker_mount_file"="C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\conf\uriworkermap.properties"
7. Add an ISAPI Filter with the following configuration:
Filter name: isapi_redirect (for example)
Executable: click on “…” and change to the isapi_redirect.dll folder and choose the “isapi_redirect.dll”
11. Create a file named „workers.properties.minimal” in the “conf” folder which you can find in the tomcat folder.
Insert the following lines into this file:
# The workers that jk should create and work with
# Defining a worker named ajp13w and of type ajp13
# Note that the name and the type do not have to match.
12. Create another file named „uriworkermap.properties” in the same directory.
Insert the following lines into this file (for a web-application named “testapp”, if your webapp is “called” “hansifransi” you must remove “testapp” and add “hansifransi”):
13. Restart the Tomcat Service and the IIS Web-Server
14. Finished :) Now you can open your Tomcat-Websites by addressing an “virtual” IIS Website.